Terms & Conditions
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
1. We don't take any responsibility for the content published by any user in any way (code pasted, comments, etc). It's prohibited to use this service to post pornographic, racist, vulgar or offensive content. Users are liable for posting any offensive content.
2. When submitting to dotnetfiddle.net service the user grants all other users of dotnetfiddle.net and dotnetfiddle.net the right to view, modify, download, clone and republish the original code.
3. We don't make any promises about this service like specific functions, reliability, availability or ability to meet your needs, we provide the service "AS IS".
4. We take no responsibility, financial or otherwise, for any damage or loss resulting from the use of the dotnetfiddle.net service, including but not limited to damage to the user's hardware and software.
5. Use of the dotnetfiddle.net service is strictly prohibited if such use would be in violation of local law at the user's current location.